Laramie, Wyoming’s Vera Reid uses corn and peppers to add color and nutrition to this veggie side dish. “It’s so fresh and appealing and complements any meal,” she says.
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red or green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Saute zucchini and red pepper in oil in a small skillet for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the corn, garlic salt and Italian seasoning; saute 3-4 minutes longer or until corn is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Zucchini 'n' Corn Saute in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p61
Reviews for Zucchini 'n' Corn Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2011
"This is a very easy vegetable dish and we thought it was delicious. I think next time I'll double the recipe."