Zucchini & Tomato Saute
Fresh flavors shine in this easy side that will come together so quickly on a busy weeknight. —Sandra Grim, Port Orange, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in butter until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic salt and pepper; saute 1-2 minutes longer
- or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 88 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.