- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or
- until sauce is thickened. Add to corn; stir in cheese.
- Stir a small amount of hot zucchini mixture into egg yolks; return
- all to bowl, stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites on high speed until stiff but not
- dry. With a rubber spatula, gently stir a fourth of the egg whites
- into zucchini mixture. Fold in remaining egg whites. Transfer to
- prepared dish.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until top is puffed and center appears set.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 178 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 152 mg cholesterol, 599 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.