Zucchini & Corn with Cilantro
This crisp and cool side dish is perfect with any Southwestern-themed meal, from tacos to tostadas. —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 medium zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, cook zucchini and corn in oil over medium heat
- for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in the
- remaining ingredients. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 71 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.