Zippy Watermelon Salsa Recipe
Served wtih tortilla chips, this zippy salsa won't last long. The mix of melon, black beans and jalapeno will be a hit at any outdoor get-together. You might want to make an extra batch! —Iola Egle, Bella Vista, Arkansas
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Drain if necessary before serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 24 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Zippy Watermelon Salsa
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC