Zippy Watermelon Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Drain if necessary before serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 24 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Zippy Watermelon Salsa
"Delicious! I loved this served with lime tortilla chips."
"I love how easy this was to throw together and I got several requests for the recipe, which I take as a good sign. :)"
"This is a wonderful recipe. It's so tasty and refreshing!"