- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stack the tortillas; cut into six wedges. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Spritz the wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle with seasoning mixture. Bake at 375° for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Zippy Tortilla Chips
Sort By :
"I would make again, using my own combination of spices. The corn tortillas work very well for this and I do like the brown sugar, but it needs a little salt too."
"These were a little flat on flavor...if I made something similar, I would punch it up a little.Also, I didn't care for the corn tortillas - I think wheat would have been better."
"The corn tortillas we used might have been to thick, however these were just not to our liking. We tried dip with these and they were still not that good."
"I apologize, but this was simply disgusting. I don't think it's necessary to say much more than that. However, thanks for all the delicious recipes you've provided for all of us to try and enjoy."
"sounds like a great recipe. I will be trying this soon."