Zippy Tomato-Topped Snapper Recipe
Seafood fans will be more than satisfied by Mary Anne Zimmerman's pleasantly zesty entree for two. “Serve the fish fillets with a salad and baked potato, and it's a balanced meal in itself,” she notes from Silver Springs, Florida.
- 1 red snapper fillet (3/4 pound), cut in half
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. Sprinkle both sides of red snapper with lemon-pepper and salt. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- 2. Combine the tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley and celery seed; spoon over snapper.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving: 179 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 643mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Reviews for Zippy Tomato-Topped Snapper
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC