Zippy Shrimp Spread
Horseradish adds kick to the seafood sauce in this shrimp spread from Leigh Hein, Vernon, Connecticut. "It's a must a Christmas, New Year's Eve and other special occasions," she notes.
28 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Minced fresh parsley
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the seasoned
- salt, Worcestershire sauce and onion powder. Spread onto a 13-in.
- Combine seafood sauce and horseradish; spread over cream cheese
- layer. Sprinkle with shrimp and parsley. Cover and chill for at
- least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer