- 1-1/4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 10 medium pitted ripe olives, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large nonstick skillet, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until mixture is reduced by half. Add shrimp. Simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Zippy Shrimp
Sort By :
this did not turn out well but i think it was due to my skillet being too small. the shrimp couldn't cook properly with all the other ingredients in the pan. will revisit this with my huge skillet
This was delicious! Will make again and again but will double the sauce.