- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Assorted crackers
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes and cream cheese; cook until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Zippy Sausage Spread in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p9
Reviews for Zippy Sausage Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2013
Great quick recipe! Absolutely adorable....
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2011
I always make this for get togethers. Everyone loves it. I usually double the recipe and use half mild and half hot italian sausage.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >