- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add
- garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the raspberries, sugar, vinegar,
- chipotle peppers and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 10 minutes or until sauce is reduced to 2 cups. Press
- through a sieve; discard seeds.
- Brush 2 tablespoons of sauce over pork. Bake 5-15 minutes longer or
- until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 3-1/2 teaspoons sauce equals 262 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now