- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Line two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans with foil. Arrange bacon in a single layer in pans. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes; drain.
- Combine the brown sugar and chili powder; sprinkle over bacon. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bacon is crisp. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Zippy Praline Bacon
Sort By :
"This is so good! Began preparing this crazy combination a number of years ago after watching a cooking television show. Since I have metal cookie cooling racks, I lay racks on top of foiled jelly roll pans. Greece drips off bacon and keeps it crispy. This is a frequent appetizer at our house for parties. No one can resist it. "Pig Candy" is a great game day tradition!"
"Perhaps this is a combination that I have to get used to. This was too sweet for me on my bacon."
"Very good- similar flavor to a bacon wrapped chicken appetizer I love. Easy to make and delicious."