Zippy Potato Chunks Recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope herb and garlic soup mix
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1. Place the potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, soup mix and pepper sauce; drizzle over potatoes.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Zippy Potato Chunks
"Onion soup mix here too as I couldn't find the Herb and garlic. We really liked them for a change up to potatoes."
"Very simple and a great variation; will definitely make again. Used Onion Soup Mix and Franks Red Hot Sauce. Also added some cajun seasoning. Great!"
"These were super good and so easy. I did forget to peel the potatoes but they still turned out wonderful and the family loved them."
"These were good!!! However, I didn't have the soup mix so I used a packet of Italian salad dressing mix. They turned out great!"
"I used a pkg of dry onion soup, instead of garlic and herbs"