Zippy Potato Chunks Recipe
In Indian Harbour Beach, Florida, Priscilla Gilbert gives roasted potatoes a twist. She takes a queue from chicken wings and adds a dash of hot sauce and a creamy dip for a side dish that friends and family adore.
- 4 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope herb and garlic soup mix
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1. Place the potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, soup mix and pepper sauce; drizzle over potatoes.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Zippy Potato Chunks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC