Zippy Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1. Combine the chili powder, oregano, garlic and cumin; gently rub over both sides of pork chops. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 161 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Zippy Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.