Zippy Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1. Combine the chili powder, oregano, garlic and cumin; gently rub over both sides of pork chops. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 161 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Zippy Pork Chops
"I was not a big fan of these pork chops. I thought the combination of spices had a lot of heat behind them, but overall, the flavor was lacking for me. However, I do appreciate how fast and easy this recipe was to put together!!!! Prepared the chops earlier in the day, went to a baseball game, came home, threw them on the grill, very simple dinner!!!"
"This was such a nice recipe. It was wonderful. Just nice flavors, I will make this again. I am tired of breaded fried pork chops. Thank-You Very Much!"
"Just tried these last night, and they are great! What taste! They will be on my grilling list a lot this summer! very moist and quick to fix."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.