Zippy Peach Spread Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peach preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper; pour over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 135 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Zippy Peach Spread
"Whipped this up for a coworker's birthday... It was so easy to throw together, and delicious! The horseradish gave it just a little bit of heat... Will definitely make it again..."
"This is so simple, yet so delicious! I took this to a b-day party and it was talked about over and over; I had 4 different requests for the recipe. Very tasty! I served it with water crackers and Ritz crackers."
"This was sooo good! Everyone loved it. Served with water crackers."