Zippy Peach Spread Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peach preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper; pour over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Yield: 10 servings.
1-1/2 tablespoons cream cheese with 1 tablespoon sauce (calculated without crackers) equals 135 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.