Zippy Party Roll-Ups
A guaranteed Christmas crowd-pleaser, these zesty appetizers are a great way to pep up a party! The recipe won a blue ribbon at the county fair, and even though I always double it, I never seem to make enough.
18 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 36 spinach leaves
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla; layer
- each with 6 spinach leaves and 3 slices ham. Sprinkle with olives
- and chilies. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate
- until firm. Unwrap and cut each roll-up into 12 slices. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 slices) equals 118 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.