Zippy Party Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 36 spinach leaves
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1. Spread about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla; layer each with 6 spinach leaves and 3 slices ham. Sprinkle with olives and chilies. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap and cut each roll-up into 12 slices. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 serving (4 slices) equals 118 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.