Zippy Horseradish Dip
The area where I live produces a third of the country's supply of horse radish. Some of our fields are nearly 50 years old and were planted by my husband's parents, who homesteaded her. This dip its great with fresh veggies.—Cathy & Monte Seus, Tulelake, California
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Chill. Serve with
- fresh vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.