Zippy Egg Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- Bread or crackers
- Sliced tomato, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Stir in eggs and onion. Serve on bread or crackers; top with tomato if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Zippy Egg Salad(11)
Sort By :
The best egg salad I have ever made.
This is so easy to make and SO delicious!
I doubled the recipe. I didn't have lemon juice and it was still excellent! This will be my only go to recipe for egg salad.
Loved this! Great way to use up farm eggs! Had to eat two...great "zip" to it.
I used organic eggs and took out the yolks and mashed them and then added the fat free mayonnaise and mustard and lemon juice. I also doubled the green onions. It tasted great.
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Salad >
- Egg Salad Recipes >
- Egg Salad Sandwiches >
- Egg Sandwiches >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >