Zippy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
- 2. Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 115 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 214mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Zippy Deviled Eggs
"I made these on a whim for Thanksgiving this year. They were easy enough, my kids helped, and they were yummy! I liked that they were a little different than regular deviled eggs. Thanks for sharing!"