Zippy Deviled Eggs
"I take these eggs to our monthly retirement potluck...and if I don't bring them, I get told about it," writes Marbeth Balensiefer of Sun City, California. "A few splashes of hot sauce liven up these eggs, which are so easy to make."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In
- a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chili sauce,
- mustard and hot pepper sauce.
- Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 115 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 214 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.