- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
- Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Zippy Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home April/May 2003, p22
Reviews for Zippy Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review