Zippy Curry Dip
It's easy to encourage everyone to eat their vegetables when this creamy dip is served alongside. The curry flavor gets stronger the longer this dips stands, so I like to make it in advance. —Priscilla Steffke, Wausau, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables or potato chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate
- until serving. Serve with vegetables or chips. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 137 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now