Zippy Cranberry Mustard
Whether you relish Margaret McCarthy's mustard with poultry, beef or pork, its zesty taste will become your favorite flavor enhancer. “A little bit packs a punch,” she says from Hiles, Wisconsin.
26 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup ground mustard
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 3 eggs
- In a large saucepan, whisk all ingredients. Cook and stir over low
- heat until mixture is thickened and reaches 160°. Pour into
- small jars. Cool slightly. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks.
- Yield: 3-1/3 cups.