Zippy Corn on the Cob Recipe
Dijon mustard and horseradish perk up this summertime favorite. You can prepare this sweet corn on the grill or in the oven. I can't remember where I found this recipe, but it's a real keeper! -Barb Sass, Burtin, Ohio
- 6 medium ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place ears of corn on a large sheet of double-layered heavy-duty foil. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush over corn. Fold foil around corn and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until corn is tender, turning once. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 219 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 496mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Zippy Corn on the Cob
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC