Zippy Corn on the Cob Recipe
Dijon mustard and horseradish perk up this summertime favorite. You can prepare this sweet corn on the grill or in the oven. I can't remember where I found this recipe, but it's a real keeper! -Barb Sass, Burtin, Ohio
- 6 medium ears sweet corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place ears of corn on a large sheet of double-layered heavy-duty foil. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush over corn. Fold foil around corn and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until corn is tender, turning once. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Zippy Corn on the Cob in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p39
Reviews for Zippy Corn on the Cob(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >