Zippy Chicken Wraps Recipe
"This is a nice sandwich for hot summer days or picnics," says Jackie Smulski of Lyons, Illinois. "If you're in a hurry, you can use pre-cooked chicken tenders."
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Sliced avocado, sliced ripe olives and salsa
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the chicken in butter until no longer pink. Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin and cayenne; cook and stir until heated through. Remove from the heat; cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream until blended. Stir in the chicken, tomatoes and onions.
- 3. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with avocado and olives. Fold sides over filling and secure with a toothpick if desired. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 404 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 753 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Zippy Chicken Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC