Zippy Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Sliced avocado, sliced ripe olives and salsa
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the chicken in butter until no longer pink. Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin and cayenne; cook and stir until heated through. Remove from the heat; cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream until blended. Stir in the chicken, tomatoes and onions.
- 3. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with avocado and olives. Fold sides over filling and secure with a toothpick if desired. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 404 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 753mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein
Reviews for Zippy Chicken Wraps
"This was very fast, easy, and a great way to use up leftover chicken breast. We did not have any avocado or olives, but it was still a very tasty dinner. Not too spicy, but with great flavor."