Zippy Chicken Soup Recipe
Rose Mary Corbett gives canned soup a zesty touch with spicy tomatoes, canned corn and shredded cheese. "I like to serve this creamy soup with a loaf of crusty bread or tortilla chips," she writes from her home in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed chicken noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1. In a large saucepan combine all ingredients. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 217 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 1,388 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC