- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; rub over both
- sides of chicken. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on
- each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. When chicken
- is cool enough to handle, shred with two forks; cool completely.
- Set aside seasoning packet from ramen noodles. Break noodles into
- small pieces; place in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, broccoli
- coleslaw, onions, sesame seeds, almonds and chicken.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Add the contents of seasoning packet; shake well. Pour over
- coleslaw; toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 132 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.