- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Zippy Breaded Pork Chops
"Make crumbs using boxed stuffing for a "stuffed pork chop" flavor without the stuffing."
"Easy, tasty and I'll definitely make again!"
"Some reviews said these were bland. I added salt and a pretty good bit of pepper and they tasted fine to me. It was a good change from fried. I served with green beans and my roasted ranch potato salad."
"This was just a quick, easy recipe to make for pork chops. I was fiending for pork chops so I made this. It was not spectacular, but it did what it was supposed to do: It fed my family. I'll probably use the recipe again."