- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Zippy Breaded Pork Chops
Sort By :
After reading other reviews, I left the oven on 425 for 15 mins, then turned up the heat to 450 for an additional 10 mins. It was very easy to make and came out perfectly crispy the first time around.
This was really good and super fast and easy. I disagree with the Nutritional Facts breakdown. There is no way there can be that few calories.
These pork chops are very tasty and so easy to do. I turned up the temperature like someone suggested at the end of cooking time and they were just the right amount of crispy.
Very good and moist. Had to bake in oven for 55 minutes to reach 160 degrees. Big change that made a difference in crispiness. Used crushed Club crackers instead of bread crumbs. Larger pieces less mush...more crisp. Very good recipe and I will make again.
This is so delicious. I did not have any parmesan cheese, but I used Italian-seasoned bread
crumbs, which had the cheese in it. These were fantastic, but, next time, I think I will raise
the temperature to 425 because the breading was not crispy enough-kind of gummy. This
recipe, though, is a definite keeper. YUM!!!!!