- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Zippy Breaded Pork Chops(24)
Sort By :
Very good and moist. Had to bake in oven for 55 minutes to reach 160 degrees. Big change that made a difference in crispiness. Used crushed Club crackers instead of bread crumbs. Larger pieces less mush...more crisp. Very good recipe and I will make again.
This is so delicious. I did not have any parmesan cheese, but I used Italian-seasoned bread
crumbs, which had the cheese in it. These were fantastic, but, next time, I think I will raise
the temperature to 425 because the breading was not crispy enough-kind of gummy. This
recipe, though, is a definite keeper. YUM!!!!!
oops. reviewed the wrong recipe, trying the pork chops tonite! The review was for a cauliflower soup.
amazing soup. I use vegetable broth so I can serve it to my vegetarian family members when they visit. Always a hit.
Yummy! This was a great recipe, super easy and very tasty! I baked it a little longer than they said to so the coating was nice and crispy.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >