- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Zippy Breaded Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Simple and fast. Liked the flavor, but would like to try it with Dijon and mayo as mentioned below."
"These are delicious! Great flavor and my hubby and kiddos all love them!"
"Very good flavor. My husband loves pork chops so I like to look for different recipes. I used half panko and half bread crumbs. My husband loved it! Quick and easy for a last minute dinner!"
"Yummers. Made these before w dijon and mayo blend (50/50) instead of ranch dressing. Sandyho start with raw chops -coat them with all ingredients and bake in oven just like recipe states and browning will occur with baking. No need to use stovetop at all. I turn my oven to 450 degrees last 5 mins or you can also put broiler on for 1-2 mins to brown crispy. Beautifully tender."
"DoEs the breaking get browned on the stovetop first?"