Zippy Breaded Pork Chops
A new zippy version of the old favorite, this pork chop recipe is guaranteed to bring your family together around the dinner table.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In
- a separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops
- in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 201 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.