- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Zippy Breaded Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Yummers. Made these before w dijon and mayo blend (50/50) instead of ranch dressing. Sandyho start with raw chops -coat them with all ingredients and bake in oven just like recipe states and browning will occur with baking. No need to use stovetop at all. I turn my oven to 450 degrees last 5 mins or you can also put broiler on for 1-2 mins to brown crispy. Beautifully tender."
"DoEs the breaking get browned on the stovetop first?"
"Lots of flavor! Very moist!"
"So good!!! Another excellent pork chop recipe to add to my Recipe Box!! Love this!"
"After reading other reviews, I left the oven on 425 for 15 mins, then turned up the heat to 450 for an additional 10 mins. It was very easy to make and came out perfectly crispy the first time around."