- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip pork chops in dressing, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Zippy Breaded Pork Chops
Sort By :
"These are delicious! Great flavor and my hubby and kiddos all love them!"
"Very good flavor. My husband loves pork chops so I like to look for different recipes. I used half panko and half bread crumbs. My husband loved it! Quick and easy for a last minute dinner!"
"Yummers. Made these before w dijon and mayo blend (50/50) instead of ranch dressing. Sandyho start with raw chops -coat them with all ingredients and bake in oven just like recipe states and browning will occur with baking. No need to use stovetop at all. I turn my oven to 450 degrees last 5 mins or you can also put broiler on for 1-2 mins to brown crispy. Beautifully tender."
"DoEs the breaking get browned on the stovetop first?"
"Lots of flavor! Very moist!"