I love BLTs and whole wheat wraps, so I came up with this version to enjoy both. Salsa, avocado and garlic powder give them great kick! —Trisha Thielen, Aberdeen, South Dakota
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Spread mayonnaise and salsa down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Layer with bacon strips, lettuce, tomato and avocado; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zippy BLT Wraps in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p31
Reviews for Zippy BLT Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review