- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Spread mayonnaise and salsa down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Layer with bacon strips, lettuce, tomato and avocado; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zippy BLT Wraps
Sort By :
We always serve this with a bowl of chicken tortilla soup. Have made this many times, but now use Mission's carb balance tortillas, instead of the whole wheat. Great recipe.
I used ranch and salsa and added some shredded cheese. Yummy!
I made this recipe for lunch and it was AWESOME! I will definately make this again. it was outstanding. The wrap is better than bread or a bun in my opinion. We added a little salt and pepper and it was delish! Enjoy!
SIMPLE AND EASY!!! QUICK AND EASY LUNCH
I don't care for whole wheat either. I had both sun-dried tomato wraps and spinach wraps and used both for a beautiful plating. Also, I added a little chopped up sweet onion.