- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Spread mayonnaise and salsa down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Layer with bacon strips, lettuce, tomato and avocado; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zippy BLT Wraps
"We always serve this with a bowl of chicken tortilla soup. Have made this many times, but now use Mission's carb balance tortillas, instead of the whole wheat. Great recipe."
"I used ranch and salsa and added some shredded cheese. Yummy!"
"I made this recipe for lunch and it was AWESOME! I will definately make this again. it was outstanding. The wrap is better than bread or a bun in my opinion. We added a little salt and pepper and it was delish! Enjoy!"
"SIMPLE AND EASY!!! QUICK AND EASY LUNCH"
"I don't care for whole wheat either. I had both sun-dried tomato wraps and spinach wraps and used both for a beautiful plating. Also, I added a little chopped up sweet onion."