Zippy Beef Supper Recipe
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add potatoes; cook and stir until heated through. Stir in the soups, tomatoes, cumin and garlic powder.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Zippy Beef Supper(3)
Sort By :
We liked this recipe. I used only 1 lb of ground beef and more potatoes. I used the cubed potatoes you can get in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. I will definitely make this again. Ground beef and potatoes makes me a happy girl!
We love this recipe. I often use the cubed potatoes that you can find in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. It's a bit spicy. I usually use regular diced tomatoes instead of Rotel. It's a favorite. I've passed it along to others and they liked it as well.
This simple recipe was a big hit with my whole family. We love the flavor. I used frozen hashbrowns, so it was super fast. I would suggest topping with sour cream and salsa to liven it up before serving!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >
- Mexican Casseroles >