Zippy Beans and Corn Recipe
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add beans and corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in vinegar and hot pepper sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 228 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 477mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 9g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Zippy Beans and Corn
"We used a 28 ounce can of baked beans and kept everything the same and the dish turned out great. We served this with Chalupa Joes, also in the TOH Recipe Finder.~ Theresa"