- 8 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a Ziploc® Fresh Shield® Twist ‘n Loc® Containers in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 6 tablespoons.
Originally published as Taco Seasoning in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p47
Reviews for Ziploc Taco Seasoning
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2017
"Easy to mix up taco seasoning without all the sodium of packaged seasonings."
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2015
"Good, basic taco seasoning."