- 8 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a Ziploc® Fresh Shield® Twist ‘n Loc® Containers in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 6 tablespoons.
Originally published as Taco Seasoning in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p47
Reviews for Ziploc Taco Seasoning
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2015
"Good, basic taco seasoning."