- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or
- broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a
- meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Toast buns on grill for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Serve
- burgers on buns with reserved sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 334 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.