Here's a great way to use up that often overabundant vegetable-zucchini! Perfect for potlucks and everyday dinners, it's sure to become a recipe you reach for frequently.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients. Add
- zucchini and toss. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 180 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.