Here's a great way to use up that often overabundant vegetable-zucchini! Perfect for potlucks and everyday dinners, it's sure to become a recipe you reach for frequently.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients. Add zucchini and toss. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Zucchini in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p5
Reviews for Zesty Zucchini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review