Zesty Zucchini Recipe
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients. Add zucchini and toss. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Zucchini(2)
Sort By :
Wow this was good! I used white cooking wine instead of the vinegar b/c I don't like its strong taste. Doubled (or more) the fresh basil. And chopped up a whole clove of garlic instead of using powder. This will be my go-to zucchini recipe!
This was so good. I didn't know you could eat zucchinis raw. I used half yellow squash. My husband doesn't like either but he loved this recipe!