Zesty Vegetarian Wraps Recipe
Cori Lehman from Jackson, Tennessee, shares this delightful vegetarian selection. Beautiful in color and very flavorful, the wrap is filled with crisp veggies, pepper Jack cheese and a zesty sauce.
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 to 4 drops Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 spinach tortillas or flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and hot sauce. Spread over tortillas. Top with lettuce, green pepper and cheese; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise) equals 242 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 427 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Vegetarian Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC