Zesty Vegetarian Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 to 4 drops Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 spinach tortillas or flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and hot sauce. Spread over tortillas. Top with lettuce, green pepper and cheese; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 242 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Zesty Vegetarian Wraps
"I make this a lot as a quick weekend lunch. It's quick and delicious!"