Zesty Vegetarian Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 to 4 drops Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 spinach tortillas or flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and hot sauce. Spread over tortillas. Top with lettuce, green pepper and cheese; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise) equals 242 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 427 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Vegetarian Wraps
"I make this a lot as a quick weekend lunch. It's quick and delicious!"