Zesty Vegetable Salad Recipe
"This fresh-tasting medley is a terrific way to use your garden bounty," says Dana Nemecek of Skiatook, Oklahoma. "When people rave about it, I'm almost embarrassed to tell them how easy it is to make."
- 10 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a bowl, combine mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup: 29 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Zesty Vegetable Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC