"This fresh-tasting medley is a terrific way to use your garden bounty," says Dana Nemecek of Skiatook, Oklahoma. "When people rave about it, I'm almost embarrassed to tell them how easy it is to make."
- 10 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) zesty Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Vegetable Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p9
Reviews for Zesty Vegetable Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review