Zesty Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 144 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Vegetable Dip
"This was great. I have made this more than once."