Zesty Vegetable Dip
There's an abundance of excellent cheeses made in our state, but sharp cheddar is our favorite. My mom used to make this for all of our family gatherings and it was so popular. Now I make it for get-togethers as well...it even gets my kids to eat vegetables!
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 144 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.