- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs; allow to cool. Skim fat and strain broth; discard
- vegetables and seasonings. Remove meat from bones and cut into
- bite-size pieces; return to broth. Add the first 10 soup
- ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 hour
- or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in noodles. Return to a boil; cook, uncovered, 15 minutes or
- until the noodles are tender. Discard bay leaves. Yield: 12-14
- servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 136 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 727 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.