- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash hot pepper sauce, optional
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the corn, beans, peas, red pepper and onion in butter over medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle with chili powder, salt and hot pepper sauce if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Succotash in Country Extra September 2004, p49
Reviews for Zesty Succotash(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review