- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 to 9 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salsa, optional
- In a large bowl, combine sirloin and Worcestershire sauce; cover and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add sirloin; stir-fry until meat is no longer pink. Spoon meat and vegetables over lettuce; garnish with tomatoes. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Zesty Steak Salad
Sort By :
"Oh boy, my husband an I love this. Have made this several times. I keep the steak whole, tenderize it and put it in a bag with the Worcestershire sauce and let it marinade all day. We grill it and then slice it and add it to the veggies that are almost cooked. Great meal."