- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 packages (1 pound each) miniature smoked sausage links and/or hot dogs
- In a large skillet, combine the chili sauce, jelly and lemon juice; cook over medium-low heat until jelly is melted. Stir in sausages. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 30 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately or keep warm in a 1-1/2 qt.slow cooker. Yield: about 32 servings.
Reviews for Zesty Smoked Links
Sort By :
They smelled good but that was about it. They just didn't have the flavor and no one really liked them to include me. I would not make these again.
Add a couple of Tbsps. of horseradish to kick it up a notch.
This is a good recipe, but I have always added a pacakge of dry sloppy joe mix which my family loves!!!!!!!!
I just made this recipe over the weekend with meatballs, that I found on a different website. I loved the sauce, I just never liked meatballs/chopmeat, so I said that I would love to make it with something else - this is perfect! I can't wait to try it with the smoked sausages!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >