Zesty Slaw Recipe
Zesty Slaw will be the hit of the salad table at any gathering, assures Ramona Hook Wysong of Paducah, Kentucky. It's crisp and colorful with a snappy dressing.
- 8 quarts shredded cabbage
- 8 quarts shredded red cabbage
- 2-1/2 cups grated carrots
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons celery seed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1. In several large bowls, toss cabbage and carrots. Combine remaining ingredients until blended; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: about 85 servings.
1 cup: 79 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Zesty Slaw
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC