Zesty Slaw will be the hit of the salad table at any gathering, assures Ramona Hook Wysong of Paducah, Kentucky. It's crisp and colorful with a snappy dressing.
Recommended: 84 Lemon Recipes from Tart to Sweet
- 8 quarts shredded cabbage
- 8 quarts shredded red cabbage
- 2-1/2 cups grated carrots
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons celery seed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- In several large bowls, toss cabbage and carrots. Combine remaining ingredients until blended; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Yield: about 85 servings.
Originally published as Zesty Slaw in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p54
Reviews for Zesty Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review