- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped cooked cleaned shrimp
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- BEAT cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix well.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Yield: 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.
Originally published as Zesty Shrimp Spread Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Zesty Shrimp Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >
- PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >