Zesty Salsa Recipe
This chunky and colorful salsa, from Susan Causey of Columbia, Louisiana, is the ideal companion for crispy tortilla chips and goes together in a jiffy.
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 53 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC